Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekend Update: 4/25/08 - 4-28-08

(In an effort to increase the regular content on this blog and in order to figure out just what I do with my life, I've decided to start keeping records of my activities on the weekends. This is sure to be more boring than a Physics/English lecture for the three of you reading this blog, so feel free to skip this entry. These are mainly for me.)

Friday

I stayed late at work (after hitting the gym) to study up on my AJAX book. I moved my computer and stuff around so I could utilize two monitors. (It's great, I highly recommend it.)

Afterwards I stopped by Gameology to add some UFS cards to my auction. I believe I had bids on every item save for the Spelljamer and UFS lots.

On my way home I stopped at Target for laundry detergent and Rick's for dinner.

It was definitely not the most exciting day, but I got through 1+ chapter in my AJAX book.

Saturday

This was a day of menial tasks. I cleaned the bathroom and did my laundry. I also managed to advance the main plot in Mass Effect...and I got one of the infamous sex scenes. All I can say is: WEAK. Seriously, it was PG-13 teen movie level...is this really deserving of an 'M' rating? I guess it was for me, since my character is female and thus the resulting coupling was lesbian.

I managed to get some practice in at Almansor's driving range (I actually hit some good shots with my drive for once) and had dinner at Pho 79.

I went to bed early because I had to get up early for Sunday.

Sunday

A bunch of us went to Los Robles Greens Golf Course in Thousand Oaks. It took about 45 minutes to get there. The course was all right, it was an easy course and I almost broke 100. (Most days I'm happy to break 120.) I ended up shooting 103 but there 4 penalty strokes. I guess if I hadn't lost my ball and hit a drive out of bounds....

Needless to say, I was super tired after playing (even though we rode) so the rest of the day was spent preparing dinner/lunch for the week (pasta and infi sandwiches).

Summary

No comments: