Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekend Update: 5/02/08 - 05/04/08

(In an effort to increase the regular content on this blog and in order to figure out just what I do with my life, I've decided to start keeping records of my activities on the weekends. This is sure to be more boring than a Physics/English lecture for the three of you reading this blog, so feel free to skip this entry. These are mainly for me.)

Friday

I barely did anything this day beyond hitting the gym and doing my laundry.

However, I finally beat Mass Effect. I chose to be a total dick throughout the game and the ending was no different. It was awesome, I love how in this game you can be a dick and not just evil.

Saturday

I played Azusa Greens Country Club in the morning. I shot a 105 which is ok; my putting was totally on (34 putts total) and my driving was good too (a couple 250 yard shots). The course isn't that difficult though because of the number of par 4 350yd holes...and I played from the white. So I guess it's time to play from the blue but I'd rather try and break 100 from the whites.

I had dinner at Yama, which was mediocre but I expected that. At least the service was good. After dinner I saw Iron Man. This film ROCKS! It's easily the best Marvel film and might be one of the best super hero films ever made. I only hope in the future there is a video game film on par with this one (Maybe the World of Warcraft or Metal Gear Solid films?).

Sunday

I started the day at Twohey's with their Greek omelet. It was pretty good, though next time I think I will just get it without the feta cheese. (I'm not a big fan of cheese in general.) I managed to get some practice in at Almansor's driving range.

Once again I prepared my meals (lunch and dinner) for the week. I also played The World Ends With You. It's a crazy mashup of a game but I like it so far.

Summary


No comments: