Tuesday, November 25, 2008

"Getting to know your family and friends"

Normally I would never fill out one of these things as I pissed someone off in the past by forwarding them something like this. But since I've been lazy with the blog and I have nothing to hide, I figure here's a chance for some easy content! The best part is I can reply without breaking my rule of not forwarding stuff like this.

1.

What is your occupation right now ?

"CX Web Programmer" @ Pitzer College...which generally means doing all sort of programming/IT related stuff.

2.

What color are your socks right now?

White with gray logos (go go Costco)

3.

What are you listening to right now?

Silence

4.

What was the last thing that you ate?

Tiramisu from the dining hall...my homemade one was better so I guess I'm not terrible at following a recipe!

5.

Can you drive a stick shift?

Only in video games

6.

Last person you spoke to on the phone?

My manager, he was running an errand off site.

7.

Do you like the person who sent this to you?

Sure

8.

How old are you today?

27

9.

What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?

BLOODSPORT (Yeah I don't watch sports on TV really)

10.

What is your favorite drink?

Black coffee, ice water

11.

Have you ever dyed your hair

Never

12.

Favorite food?

Anything unhealthy for you

13.

What is the last movie you watched?

Quantum of Solace

14.

Favorite day of the year?

Thanksgiving - The least commercial of all the major holidays, and it's something everone can get behind.

15.

How do you vent anger?

Hit something, I dunno, been a while since I've been angry

16.

What was your favorite toy as a child?

My NES.

17.

What is your favorite season?

Fall

18.

Cherries or Blueberries?

Cherries if artificial, blueberries if fresh.

19.

Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?

Nope, which is why I'm filling this out on my blog.

20.

Who is the most likely to respond?

N/A

21.

Who is least likely to respond?

Everyone - and I want it that way

22.

Living arrangements?

Sharing a place with my sister but right now it's just me

23.

When was the last time you cried?

Can't remember...probably after I read that Korean Animal Crossing comic

24.

What is on the floor of your closet?

Clear plastic containers filled with junk. No joke.

25.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?

N/A

26.

What did you do last night

Packed for my flight home for Thanksgiving

27.

What are you most afraid about?

The Uknown

28.

Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?

I don't eat beef.

29.

favorite dog breed?

Corn

30.

favorite day of the week?

Saturday

31.

How many states have you lived in?

1 (I've lived in other countries for the summer.)

32.

Diamonds or pearls?

I can't afford the type of woman would want either...but I choose diamonds. They are a perfect representation of how insane humanity due to their artificial scarcity and ethical issues.

33.

What is your favorite flower?

Fake ones - I have allergies.