Monday, October 5, 2009

Worst Movies Of The Last Decade

Rotten Tomatoes has a list of what they consider the worst movies of the last decade.

I've counted and I've seen 14 of the 100:

  • A Sound of Thunder (#92)
  • Babylon AD (#93)
  • The Adventures of Pluto Nash (#79)
  • Yu-Gi-Oh: The Movie (#68)
  • In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2008) (#49)
  • Bloodrayne (#48)
  • Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (#44)
  • House of the Dead (#42)
  • The Whole Ten Yards (#36)
  • Battlefield Earth (#27)
  • Crossover (#20)
  • Half Past Dead (#19)
  • Alone in the Dark (#15)
  • Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever (#1)

While I'm proud to have seen #1 (Antonio Banderas and Lucy Liu wtf) I'm somewhat disappointed that I'm only at 14%. I guess my dislike of romantic comedies and the spoof genre is working against me.

I'll have to work harder for the next decade!

No comments: